Much fun was had by all...
Emme turned one on Saturday! Where did the year go? She has grown so much and changed our lives in so many ways. We can't even remember a time without her...it is as if she has always been!
We had a quiet family celebration. She opened presents and then chowed down on a yummy cake, with blue icing (what was I thinking?) that ended up in her ears, hair and up her nose. Her sissy tried to help clean her up, but in the end it took a lot soaking in the tub!
Happy Birthday Emme-O!
We had a quiet family celebration. She opened presents and then chowed down on a yummy cake, with blue icing (what was I thinking?) that ended up in her ears, hair and up her nose. Her sissy tried to help clean her up, but in the end it took a lot soaking in the tub!
Happy Birthday Emme-O!

1 Comments:
I have the cutest grandkids of anyone! Thanks for posting... Love, Nana
By
Anonymous, at 9:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home