I'm gonna leave you someday....
On the way to school:
"Mom. I'm three now. Someday I'm gonna leave you."
Choking back tears already because my baby is three...and now she says this? "But honey, why are you going to leave me?"
"Someday I'm gonna leave you and have kids of my own."
Okie Dokie. But hopefully not for a couple of decades. And a graduate degree or two. A mom can hope.
"Mom. I'm three now. Someday I'm gonna leave you."
Choking back tears already because my baby is three...and now she says this? "But honey, why are you going to leave me?"
"Someday I'm gonna leave you and have kids of my own."
Okie Dokie. But hopefully not for a couple of decades. And a graduate degree or two. A mom can hope.

1 Comments:
Fun stories...
Glad to see you back in the blog!!
Love you all...
By
Jodi Reher Govig, at 4:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home