Friday, March 16, 2007

An artist in the making!

A little known fact about my hubby is that he likes to fiddle around on the guitar, making up new music and songs. (I will go undercover and try to record his song for Lia and his latest hit for Emme, so check back later for a hotlink here!) Depending on her mood, which can be quite erratic these days, Lia will either dance around or yell "STOP PLAYING" at the top of her lungs-funny and cute the first time, bratty and annoying there after!

The other day as she was telling her daddy to stop, I suggested she sit on his lap and play along. She hopped up next to him, he handed her the pick and I caught her first song in the making. Totally unscripted, totally made up on the spot by Lia. I swear, we did not teach her this...she just strummed along to him playing the cords and belted out her first tune. She has a bright future...don't you think??!



The lyrics:
I love you, Mom and Em
I love you, Mom and Em
I love you, Mom and Em
I love you, Dad and Em
And Mom

2 Comments:

  • Amazing stuff! Keep an eye on her -- soon Lia might be shaving her head...

    By Blogger Phil, at 11:31 PM  

  • Too cute! We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in a few months and to meet our newest niece.
    Love, Stace

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home